Colt McCoy brings his Performance Camp to his hometown of Austin at Westlake High School Friday, June 17, and Saturday, June 18. Designed for personal instruction and game time tactics, your player will enjoy two mornings with Colt and his team of coaches. This program is offered to players entering 1st – 8th grades.
Camp Fee Includes:
- Two mornings of instruction
- Camp T-shirt
- YETI Rambler
- Lunch from Hat Creek Burger each day
Parents: Learn tips and gain insights on how to keep your athlete healthy and motivated for any sport during our Doc Talk Series provided by Ascension Seton Sports Performance, our health care provider and presenting sponsor. These 20 minute presentations will begin at 9:15 am both mornings.
Location: Camp will be held at Westlake High School’s Chaparral Stadium (4100 Westbank Drive, Austin 78746)
Camp Date(s): 06/17/2022-06/18/2022
- 07:45am: Registration/Check-in Opens
- 08:45am: Registration Closes
- 09:00am: Camp Begins
- 09:15am: Doc Talk
- 12:00pm: Camp Ends
Registration is limited to 200 participants for this event.
Only in Austin. Only at Dell Children’s.
- More than 1.7 million patient visits in the past decade
- 104,124 surgeries performed and 948,041 emergency room visits since opening in 2007
- Over 10,000 young people served at Grace Grego Maxwell Mental Health Unit in the first year of being open
- The only Level 1 pediatric trauma center in Central Texas, the highest level of care available to children who have been victims of trauma
- Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, the highest designation, providing care for the most complex and critically ill infants of all gestational ages
- The only state-of-the-art comprehensive fetal care center in Central Texas
- The only pediatric Heart Failure, Ventricular Assist Device and Transplant Program in Central Texas
- The only dedicated pediatric Level IV Epilepsy Center in Central Texas
What your donations can provide:
$25 — an instrument for music therapy
$50 — a neonatal stethoscope
$100 — a wagon for a child to use instead of a wheelchair
$500 — protective eye covers for babies undergoing phototherapy
$1,000 — hearing aid start up kit
$5,000 — a life-saving heart monitor
Proceeds from the Camp will go toward the area of greatest need, determined annually by leadership, which allows Dell Children’s the ability to impact our youngest patients and their families in the most meaningful way.